The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Won't be able to put them away against Villa though cause they'll be too busy playing Millwall next year.

• Like 1

Isn't Walcott on around £150k a week with Arsenal? I didn't see anybody complain when he got a tasty new deal and I think Sterling now is better than Walcott has ever been.

I really don't see the big deal is about a footballer wanting to earn as much money as possible.

Well Coutinho signed a new deal on half of what Sterling wants and Coutinho has been a much better player than Sterling this year.

Henderson has two years left on his contract and is negotiating a new deal but you don't see him giving interviews and moaning about contract offers and he's been better this season overall than Sterling.

Coutinho and Henderson are worth more than £100k a week too and their agents are terrible if they're not on that soon.

These players aren't loyal to Liverpool, they don't kiss the badge and talk funny like Gerrard and Carragher do. Having a wage structure and a lovely history is fantastic, but players need to look out for themselves.

Edited by TCO

It's a lot of money for someone that runs like a naughty gibbon.

Racist.

To be honest my issue isn't with Sterling wanting to go elsewhere at all, it's the implication that he deserves to play for a top side on stupid money when for me he's nowhere near that level yet. It's not as if he's Liverpool's best player and is irreplaceable, with the fees being talked about they could replace him with better with cash to spare.

Crash and burned so quickly since that first goal. We deserve to be losing but not by this scoreline.

It's a lot of money for someone that runs like a naughty gibbon.

Racist.

To be honest my issue isn't with Sterling wanting to go elsewhere at all, it's the implication that he deserves to play for a top side on stupid money when for me he's nowhere near that level yet. It's not as if he's Liverpool's best player and is irreplaceable, with the fees being talked about they could replace him with better with cash to spare.

If the FA have their way with homegrown players, it'd make it impossible for Liverpool to replace him with that cash and make Sterling a whole lot more money.

Also Bellerin wouldn't be playing today' and Callum Chambers would be in place, being as shit as always!