E3 2014 thread

I don't know if there were any games amongst Sony's show that really grabbed me in the same way some Xbox ones did but I continue to appreciate the infrastructure that Sony offers, things like cross buy and now this Far Cry 4 co-op thing. Just very consumer friendly. Show did drag in parts though, MS just felt a lot smoother, moving from game to game quickly.

Pretty fun day overall though, perhaps a little lacking compared to say 2 years ago where Watch Dogs had us all picking our jaws off the floor or last year where the Next Gen hype was building, but some cool stuff on show.

See you all again in like 3 days. :shifty:

EDIT: Oh, one more thing that may have been overlooked in all the hooplah, GTA V is coming to PC as well as PS4 and Xbox One. Glorious PC master raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!