E3 2014 thread

Never heard of it. Pretty bummed about that but at least MS gave me a reason to keep my X1.

Sony spent time on a movie at E3? EA got crucified for that last year :/

Edited by Dan

Remastered Grim Fandango is awesome. Not "going to buy a Vita for it" awesome, but fun all the same. I know at least one guy that's going to be very, very excited by that prospect.

Little Big Planet 3 is awesome, too. Again, not quite a selling point for me yet, but something that makes me lean more towards wanting to buy a console than where I was at.

From everything I've read, owning a PS Vita without a PS4 seems kinda pointless moving forward. It's probably what they're aiming for though.

Happy with what I saw from Sony and can't wait to pick up a PS4 in the next couple of months!

Edited by TCO

Found that so at least it's something. I have no interest in getting a PS4 so I guess Sony just aren't marketing the Vita at me anymore but I'll continue to own it until I run out of games to play at least.

Had a little go on the Battlefield: Hardline beta on PC - seems alright, very much like BF4 but with Cops/Robbers. I did enjoy putting a zipline down for my team though.

Totally forgot about Quantum Break too, looks like Remedy couldn't get a demo ready for E3 so it'll be shown at Gamescom: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-27758677

Edited by Dan