2014 NFL Season

Dan

I will not be watching a single moment of the Super Bowl. Pretty much the only possible match-up out of the playoff teams that I didn't want to see.

For me, that would be Packers-Patriots. Its been done before, and those two teams happen to the be the one with QBs whose asses ESPN most love to kiss. (Also, I can't stand New England's QB or head coach. The only way I'd be for the Patriots in a Super Bowl is if they were playing the Eagles or Redskins.)

• Like 1

You foreigners suck. You come in here and waste space in our football thread and think you can bad mouth baseball?!

Baseball looks like it'd be fun to play but it doesn't look fun to watch. I can at least see the appeal of the NBA and NHL as spectator sports.

Then again I guess the same could be said of cricket.

On the Superbowl: I'm going to enjoy it and be rooting for the Seahawks to pick up the win. Both #1 seeds making it should give us a great matchup.

You foreigners suck. You come in here and waste space in our football thread and think you can bad mouth baseball?!

It's a strictly worse version of cricket. Who the hell wants to watch a version of cricket where you can't bowl/pitch a ball into the midsection of a batter who gets uppity?! Baseball is just 160-however-many game home run derby.

The NFC Championship gets crazier the more I think about it. If the Packers punch it in on 4th and an inches, the fake field goal fails, Packers stop 3rd and long or show any conviction on at all, Seahawks don't get, the onside kick, two quick scores or that ridiculous 2pt conversion or win the coin toss, the Packers win!

It was just the perfect storm of crazy that got the Seahawks though.

Edited by TCO

Haha lets move on so! :lol:

On that game, something I noticed.

24D2F1A500000578-2916040-image-a-40_1421

A few Green Bay DBs including Sam Shields and Tramon Williams were wearing Cristiano Ronaldo branded Vapor Superfly football boots! Thought it was really weird to see NFL players wearing them.

Edited by TCO

Mine:

Superbowl Champions: New England Patriots

AFC Champions: New England Patriots

NFC Champions: Seattle Seahawks

OPOY: Peyton Manning

DPOY: J.J. Watt

OROTY: Teddy Bridgewater

DROTY: Jadeveon Clowney

Comeback of the Year (player): Mark Sanchez

Comeback of the Year (team): Jacksonville Jaguars (I have to say that >_>), otherwise Houston.

#1 Pick 2015 Draft: Cleveland via Buffalo

Dallas Cowboys Record: 8-8

My pre-season predictions. I got the conference champions right and probably the DPOY.