2014 NFL Season

Dan

oh my god Michael Bennett on his bike. At some point the media's going to realize that a sitcom character plays on our team and stop caring about trying to make Marshawn Lynch talk.

correction: it was not his bike. It was a police bike. I apologize for thinking that a thing he did was less ridiculous than it actually was.

• Like 1

HeadCheese, this is your fault somehow. I blame you.

I gotta be honest, I like almost everyone on Seattle except Russell Wilson. Lynch and Sherman are enough, though.

How can you not love Russell Wilson? He seems like such a good dude

He comes off as overly polished and fake to me.

Also DMN isn't so much an atheist as he is anti-religion. :shifty:

Seahwaks-Packers was a bizarre game. It was 55 minutes of "Okay Green Bay can seal the deal here" where McCarthy constantly blew it. Not going for a TD on 4th & 1 inch. Prevent D. All around conservative play calling at the end. It was the kind of special bad coaching performance we look back on when a guy gets fired.

Seattle had no business winning that game. They should have been down 25 with 4 to go and that was that. Packers blew it. They snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

It was amazing though, as much fun as I've had watching a football game.

• Like 1