The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

3 minutes ago, metalman said:

I think Benji's point was that people actually wanted Newcastle to win in 95/96. :/

Quite a lot of people wanted Liverpool to win actually :/ Unless you're just being a dickhead and saying their opinion doesn't count. 

Honestly, one of Matic and Fabregas needs to come off. I can't handle both of them having one of their "drift around the middle of the pitch acting surprised whenever they see an opposition player" performances at the same time.

Have the other one move/remain alongside Mikel, move Oscar central and bring Hazard onto the left.

Edit: Matic off for Hazard. Good man.

*Buys a left winger and a target man in the transfer window*

z7X6ZnX.jpg

*Plays entirely down the right hand side and with a deep lying striker*

Cheers Steve. :(Y):

• Like 5

Is that by design though, or is it like Chelsea [last season], where Hazard got triple-marked on the left so most of our attacking play ended up going down the right where the opposition knew they could give space to useless players...?

Meanwhile, I sense that 88th minute Costa header was our last good chance of this game...