The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

United have been previewing the Leicester match on fb. Let's see what Mr Ahmed Mohamed thinks.

Ahmed Mohamed 

Manchester United must win lister this Sunday 
If we lose we will see Leicester  win they win premer league on old trafold

Thanks, Ahmed!

31 minutes ago, Benji said:

I'm not sure what winning Lister is going to do for them, but since he's a Scouser I can't imagine he'll be happy about being won by Man U.

I'm never happy when man u won game. 

2 hours ago, Work Experience Jack said:

Didn't he come out and say PSG was his dream job? We'll take Blanc, Poch can go PSG and Spurs can have Jose :D

Na, he said he'd like to manage there because he played there as a captain. I think he said today it was like "would you like to manage there one day," and he was like "yes, why not?" -- nothing to worry about.

also amazing news about the contract :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Delighted to see Wilson up top for Bournemouth today. Hoping he can ensure that Howard in the Everton goal has a miserable farewell!

Eh. Our season is over, so you know we'll actually start playing now. :shifty: 

We haven't had a plane flying a banner in a while. Everton fans did not disappoint with "time to go Roberto" being flown at the ground today. 

38 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Newcastle is quite the rollercoaster, eh.

You know nothing of the rollercoaster. You merely adopted the rollercoaster. I was born in it. Moulded by it.

• Like 6