The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

^ Can't see many from the loan army who I'd urgently pick over Traore, Kenedy and RLC though. Maybe Bamford, but he's a little up in the air at the moment. Similarly with Ake v RLC. Or Van Ginkel? Christensen over Djilobodji probably, on the basis that I'm pretty sure that Djilobodji is actually a figment of our collective imagination.

That's discounting players who have already been here and sucked, of course (e.g. Cuadrado). Again, would very much rather Traore actually got to play for once.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Congratulations, Man Utd. You get to feel the full force of a semi-injured Eden Hazard who hasn't scored all season leading our attack.

Chelsea line-up: Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Mikel, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Pedro; Hazard.

Subs: Begovic, Baba Rahman, Djilobodji, Ramires, Loftus-Cheek, Traore, Kenedy.

Meanwhile, you have a broken Rooney and a Martial who seems less and less confident everytime he plays to contend with. Onwards to the glorious 0-0 says I!

Man Utd XI: De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Young, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, Mata, Herrera, Martial, Rooney

Subs: Jones, Depay, Carrick, Romero, Fellaini, Borthwick-Jackson, Pereira

Meanwhile, BT Sport have graciously provided some rare balance to their match pundit team. While they've been known to present all-United panels in the past, today they've countered Rio and Scholes with noted Chelsea assist machine Stevie G.

• Like 8

I really think that Oscar should come off in favour of either Kenedy or Traore at some point in the near future. He's having one of his games where he's almost entirely invisible - mainly popping up to occasionally give away freekicks.

How did we survive that?!?

FFS Matic

Willian off for Ramires? Guess we're really gunning for that 0-0 after all.