The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

2 hours ago, stokeriño said:

What I find curious is that a *lot* of the criticisms the Manchester United fans are leveling at LVG (with regards to his team's playing style, his own personality, etc.) overlap with the kind of criticisms those same fans have previously leveled at the prospect of Mourinho (I've not got the energy to dig out what was being said at the time of Moyes' appointment, but I'm sure it's retrospectively hilarious). Simply a case of the grass being greener on the other side?

I don't want Jose, but for how long can LVG continue like this? If the board are confident he'd get top four they should keep him until the summer and hope Pep chooses us over City.

Congratulations, Man Utd. You get to feel the full force of a semi-injured Eden Hazard who hasn't scored all season leading our attack.

Chelsea line-up: Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Mikel, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Pedro; Hazard.

Subs: Begovic, Baba Rahman, Djilobodji, Ramires, Loftus-Cheek, Traore, Kenedy.

5 minutes ago, Lineklaus said:

Final Score pundits saying that the last goal at Goodison is goal of the season.

He was talking about Shaqiri's second goal. 

Also, it's the opinion of Garth Crooks, which is worthless. 

• Like 2