The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Rafael said:

I want to know who told Paul Dummett he was a professional footballer.

Team worked hard, but was sabotaged by McClaren's awful tactics. Also, I don't get why Thauvin didn't come earlier.

heh. 

• Like 8

LVG has to go. Something must change at some point and sacking the manager is easier than buying 15 new players.

I just wish Van Gaal would get up every so often and shout at someone. Or at the very least, put his fucking clipboard down!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MJB said:

LVG has to go. Something must change at some point and sacking the manager is easier than buying 15 new players.

I just wish Van Gaal would get up every so often and shout at someone. Or at the very least, put his fucking clipboard down!

The guy just doesn't seem arsed. It'd be nice to have somebody in charge that actually looks like they want to win. Even Giggs appears quite muted. I wonder if that'd be the case if it was him in charge or under somebody else.

• Like 1

Did ya know that right back for Southampton is the next Roberto Carlos thanks to his Roberto Carlos like goal because he is Roberto Carlos?

Fuck off BT.... 

• Like 1

Euro 2016. In Tom we trust.

12 minutes ago, Sam said:

You clearly lack the defensive solidarity that the Vikings have ;)

It's because we have three strikers (Lars, Summ and Jimmy), twelve attacking midfielders and one holding midfielder (me). :shifty:

12 minutes ago, Kaney said:

How many times now this season in the last decade have Arsenal been in the position to go top when other teams dropped points just to bottle it?

3-0

I reckon this is because I have Cech and Monreal in my fantasy team and Ozil is my captain.

• Like 2