The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Given that the likes of Bobby Charlton aren't massive fans of Mourinho I think a certain number of Man Utd fans might be disappointing with who they get after Van Gaal.

We've gone four four fucking two. 

Should be a good game this. Don't know why it wasn't put on TV but "other" means will have to do. 

Also it probably doesn't help for whoever is in charge of United will have the shadows of fergie et al always going the game and always seemingly getting involved behind the scenes. 

Good win for Spurs and a lovely goal from Tom Carroll. Very happy to see Manchester United lose. Happy to see a Chelsea/Watford draw. Happy to see Liverpool beat Leicester (we need to get above Leicester if we're serious about finishing well this season). Nice to see Swansea get a win. Nice to see West Ham not win and nice to see Crystal Palace not win either.

Only bad result for me today so far is the Man City victory. Could just do with Southampton beating Arsenal later for a very good day.

• Like 1

I've watched two entertaining games so far today.

Newcastle/Everton is making me long for a quick, painless death.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gazz said:

He was talking about Watford.

Nah he was talking about Bournemouth, they got a hard earned point today. 

• Like 1