The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Clearly, based on an irrefutable sample size of TWO, we will reach the Champions League final because it is a European Championship year, and those are the years in which we reach Champions League finals. :shifty: 

I was just coming in here to say that I was concerned that in this game, it isn't so much a case of Everton being shit but Spurs are actually good. But then that happened and now I'm happy.

It's funny how Chelsea fans are perfectly happy to sing (ironically) "We're gonna win the League" now that it's completely out of the question, but refused to do so last season until we were 1-0 up in the final decisive game.

Conversely, there were a bunch of "We're gonna win the League" chants from Leicester fans when we were up there before Christmas. Clearly, they've now irreversibly jinxed themselves. :shifty: 

• Like 2