The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

22 hours ago, Ultra Rare Colly said:

Second was clearly off, MOTD did the standard 'line across the feet' where he was just about level but Defoe was clearly leaning into his sprint, his head and body were a few feet off. The entire refereeing team for that game should be in League 2 this weekend, two goals, a pen and a red card all wrong.

MOTDs punditry was basically useless, they also managed allow five minutes to argue over the correct Man Utd pen but not even mention the missed ones on Janmaat and Colback.

Fuck off, why should we be punished for it? 

• Like 6

I noticed during the man utd and Newcastle game one of the adverts during the match was if Newcastle win then you get a free jacket worth £59.99 from Sports direct. 

I also noticed that it was then advertised if Newcastle beat West Ham you get a jacket worth £59.99 free from Sports Direct. 

I liked Shelvey when he played for us but he is so inconsistent. When he's on form he's a good player but he dips in and out of form so easily. 

Feels like a Man Utd game at the Bridge so far... As though the only thing that could move the scoreline off 0-0 would be a moment of extreme incompetance.

15 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

a moment of extreme incompetance.

Boom, own-goal. <_<

2-0 Everton now. Headless chickens out there. JOSE OUT! Oh, wait...

31 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

I liked Shelvey when he played for us but he is so inconsistent. When he's on form he's a good player but he dips in and out of form so easily. 

That's why it kind of pissed me off when in his first interview with Newcastle he was trying to justify bad form before he left with "but I got an England cap a couple of weeks ago!".

• Like 1