The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

Upon seeing the replay I do think it was a pen.

It was soft. And Bentekkers should be ashamed of himself for crying out in pain as he got brushed.

Just now, Whisper said:

Yeah, proper shocking one that. Ashley Young levels.

Liverpool were surprisingly terrible today. Absolutely gifted two goals.

Eh, doing something right if you win a game with ten men. Create your own luck etc etc etc 

See I dunno if he knees him in the foot or the leg but tbh I'm not arsed as there's been decisions for us and against us this season.

Played well when we went down to 10 men. Normally we would have bottled that type of game. Just need West Brom to take points off the manc shite 

1 minute ago, David Marrio said:

See I dunno if he knees him in the foot or the leg but tbh I'm not arsed as there's been decisions for us and against us this season.

Played well when we went down to 10 men. Normally we would have bottled that type of game. Just need West Brom to take points off the manc shite 

Benteke must have ice water running thru his veins to take that penalty like that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

Against Liverpool and you'd be raging.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Whisper said:

Oh I know. That's football though. As I said you get decisions for you and against you in the season. 

And tbh if that happened for United to win 2-1 right at the end I highly doubt you wouldn't be celebrating the win. Same with any fan for any team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whisper said:

That is typically how it goes for any team and their supporters.

• Like 5

I think from a Liverpool perspective that's a bigger win than beating Man City. Palace have been a bogie side recently and Liverpool hadn't won 3 consecutive games in the league in over a year but they managed to do it despite having gone behind and being down to 10 men.