The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

• Admin
10 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

All jokes aside about how terrible we are, today it actually sunk in that we're not getting out of this mess. It's a strange feeling. Not entirely sure why it took a 4-0 against a side you'd expect to beat us 4-0, but the performance today showed that there is literally no fight left in the team. 

Eh. If you clear out some of shit hierarchy and get someone decent and experienced to replace Garde, you could probably push for the playoffs next season.

Hope we do still sign Dembele in the summer, assuming this Berahino deal does go through now.

If we were playing anyone else other than Crystal Palace today I'd say I would be confident going into the game.

I fully expect every Crystal Palace player to have the game of their life today as they always seem to turn up when they play us <_<

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lineker said:

Eh. If you clear out some of shit hierarchy and get someone decent and experienced to replace Garde, you could probably push for the playoffs next season.

Hope we do still sign Dembele in the summer, assuming this Berahino deal does go through now.

Garde ain't the problem.

The bit they highlighted on MOTD is the problem. Gabby Agbonhalor et al. pottering around in the middle of the pitch like they're out on a Sunday afternoon stroll whilst Silva and Aguero walk past them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, David Marrio said:

If we were playing anyone else other than Crystal Palace today I'd say I would be confident going into the game.

I fully expect every Crystal Palace player to have the game of their life today as they always seem to turn up when they play us<_<

i am hoping Klopp can get them as fired up to avenge previous Palace results. Send out Flanno to crush Bolasie like he did Sterling.  

They'll be shit next week Palace. 

Unlucky to concede that goal considering the amount of times it ping-ponged in and out of the box.