The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

hahaha, god, my stream is like 2 minutes behind so I'm just seeing the crazy updates and having to change what I was about to post

uh. Go Spurs? CITIZEN KANE, RIGHT? plz tell me that this post isn't already outdated.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Still wouldn't bet against a Spurs red card, or Arsenal scoring on the break, but come on Spurs!

Yeah, I'd like Lamela to get subbed off soonish. I think he could be prone to getting a bad second yellow.

At this rate, we're going to finish outside the top 4. Collapse of epic proportions. 

Think Özil and Sanchez will want to stick around? Doubt it. 

I'm one of Wenger's biggest supporters but really think we need a change, not only of manager but board level as well.

Just now, Alexis Sanchez said:

At this rate, we're going to finish outside the top 4. Collapse of epic proportions. 

Think Özil and Sanchez will want to stick around? Doubt it. 

I'm one of Wenger's biggest supporters but really think we need a change, not only of manager but board level as well.

Should never have left Highbury