2015 NFL Season

Dan

Kind of a shitty season...but kind of not that bad either. I don't feel terrible with a 7-9 finish, especially with how well Stafford played down the stretch.

Rumor is Caldwell will be retained BUT the new GM gets final say. I'm not really against him returning if there isn't shit for coaches coming up, give him another year with Cooter as his OC and see what happens. The most important thing is getting a GM that can fucking draft.

Oh...and I don't want to see Calvin leave. I've been hearing a lot of rumbling about Calvin rolling out of town because of his huge cap hit, but he's still an excellent player. It would just be creating another hole on the team. We have plenty of weapons, why subtract?

Get the O-Line up to par, add to the defense...and we can compete.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, VintagePuke said:

The Lions new president is named Rod Wood.

Shame we don't have Reggie Bush anymore.

But we do have Calvin Johnson.

Penis.

You gave up bush for johnson? Gay.

• Like 1

Our quarterback situation is going to be funky as hell in the offseason with Peyton possibly being done and Big Brock not really being the answer the front office was hoping he'd be. Yet at the same time, like hell do I want us to sign whatever the crap is available in free agency. It'll be interesting to see where we take a QB in the draft.

• Like 1

Really makes that decision to continually stunt Manziel's growth even better!  I know he didn't do anything to help himself, but everyone knew he'd be in Cleveland longer than Pettine.

And I'm not sure the Broncos give up on Brock just yet.  He did alright for his first time as a starter, give him a full offseason and training camp without having to worry about Peyton and something could develop.