2015 NFL Season

Dan

1. Cam Newton is not responsible for dabbing becoming a thing. It was already a trendy dance. 

2. Not knowing that is what makes SCM a crusty old man. Everything else he said makes him out to be as others have already responded. 

1 hour ago, Ziggy Srardust said:

Now that the Vikings and Packers are out I like them all ok. I mean I don't know anything about Palmer but I'm sure he's cool. I am forced to vote based on attractiveness. So it will be New England vs. Carolina with New England winning.

Bank on it! :(Y):

I see you remembered my QB Photogenics rankings. <_<

I'm OK with the Cardinals or Panthers getting a ring. Cam gets a lot of shit for enjoying himself and smiling the whole game which he doesn't deserve. Would love to see Larry Fitzgerald get a ring though, so I'm pulling for Arizona!

Can't fathom why any neutral would want noted cheater Tom Brady getting a 5th ring or old man Peyton stuttering to a 2nd. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TCO said:

I'm OK with the Cardinals or Panthers getting a ring. Cam gets a lot of shit for enjoying himself and smiling the whole game which he doesn't deserve. Would love to see Larry Fitzgerald get a ring though, so I'm pulling for Arizona!

Can't fathom why any neutral would want noted cheater Tom Brady getting a 5th ring or old man Peyton stuttering to a 2nd. 

You realize that most of The Wells report was based on iffy "science"?

Also, the Eagles named Jim Schwartz defensive coordinator, which I guess goes against the whole, "we want a decent human being" problems they apparently had with Chip Kelly

• Like 1

I just can't imagine why anybody who isn't a Pats fan would want them to win the Super Bowl, never mind the cheating allegations.  The only exception to this might be if one of your division rivals is playing against them in the Super Bowl, like when I had to nauseatingly root for the Pats to win their 3rd Super Bowl when they played the Eagles.  The media already talked ad nauseum about Brady being the best ever after winning his 4th ring even though he wouldn't have won it if the Seahawks hadn't made the dumbest play call in NFL history (and also if Malcolm Butler hadn't bailed them out).  Do you really want to hear them gush about him winning a 5th and speculate about how many more he'll win in the supposed 10 more years he wants to play?

Not to mention that the Boston fanbase in general is just spoiled beyond words.  Their professional sports teams have won 9 titles in 15 years, which is more than a lot of cities would see in a lifetime.  And despite that they feel a 5th Super Bowl is owed to them just because the league tried to sully the name of their hero and lost.  In the early 2000s I was actually happy that the city was getting some titles since none of my teams were direct rivals with them.  Now I've seen how annoying they can be.

Fuck the Pats.

• Like 11

Yeah I'd give anything for the Pats not to win, everything about the organisation really grates me (apart from Robert Kraft, unless he's defending Brady and Belichick). Granted there's an element of jealousy at their success and frustration that they don't ever seem to falter, but their constant attempts to bend the rules (or just knowingly break them in some cases) makes it impossible for me to be fine with them winning.

I'm really hoping the Panthers come through, nothing against the Cardinals but I've been so impressed with the Panthers this season both from their play and their attitude.

• Admin

The UK will have its own American football franchise within six years, according to NFL spokesman Mark Waller.

London's Wembley Stadium has hosted regular season NFL games since 2007, with Jacksonville Jaguars playing one home game a season there since 2013.

But this is the first time the sport's governing body has committed to a franchise permanently based in Britain.

"The fan base is big enough and passionate enough that it can support a franchise," said Waller.

"The fan base is big enough and passionate enough that it can support a franchise," said Waller.

Yes, it's a big and passionate fanbase for the game, but also for 32 different teams. We're not going to just abandon our allegiances and start supporting say, the Jaguars (not saying it would be them, just the best example), just because they move to the UK.