Madden '16

DFF

Did a quick search and it seems we, somehow, don't have a thread for this (correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyways, who grabbed it so far and what are your thoughts? I quite like the new catch mechanic, though it seems trickier to intercept this year (but, conversely, easier to perform knock downs).

We were using the EWBFL thread for discussion thus far.

Was not enjoying it through Access, but I'm having fun on PS4.  Sad to see very little done to Connected Franchise, but it does move a whole lot faster, so that's a plus.

I decided to do a quick player franchise as an RB and chose to be high drafted. I'm also playing on the second to most difficult play setting and... well, a 78 ranked HB has now rushed for almost 2,000 yards in no time, with 26 TDs and a handful of games left to play. Not sure if the game is too easy* or I've become the king of Madden running.

*this is most likely what is happening

New game mechanics are nice. I'm dying for them to throw in a CBS graphic or something similar to NHL and the NBC logo.

I've played four games online (Xbox One) and there's only been lag issues one game which is much better than I was dealing with last year. Running feels much better too. More fluid.