Madden '16

DFF

Is Connected Franchise any better this year? Last year's seemed to get tonnes of complaints about the level of money and how much you have through a season rendered the mode virtually unplayable. I gave up on the game fairly quickly last year but I'm thinking of getting a PS4 so will probably be picking this up if I do.

The owner CFM funds seem to have been fixed. So even small market teams finish with enough money to sign free agents and such. As for the gameplay itself it's better than it has been in years.

• 3 months later...

They do gift cards that give you a chance to use them for a week or so, legend rookies and the like. And if you think the AH is tricky to navigate now, you should've seen it in previous years, it's so much easier now. Best advice I can offer regarding MUT is to not bother collecting cards for sets at all, it always works out cheaper to buy the finished card in the auction house. If you get collectibles or other players to put in sets, flog them, I use this site to check prices: mutmanager.com/players.html  Muthead is an invaluable resource also. 

• Like 1

Does this game have any sort of system to match you up against players of a similar level to you because I just got absolutely humped to the point I just said "sod it", put the controller down and let the AI control my defence.

• 3 months later...

Its also only $19.80 if you buy it, so a 1/3 of the price if bought new