The Emirates FA Cup 2016/17

DFF

Just now, Lineker said:

Son getting racially abused every time he touches the ball. Absolute cunt nuggets. 

What are they saying? I'm only half paying attention and I have the 5 Live commentary on. 

9 minutes ago, MDK said:

What are they saying? I'm only half paying attention and I have the 5 Live commentary on. 

The usual Asian racial slurs plus "DVD". And the hissing noises of course, because mass genocide is funny apparently.

I remember when Millwall came to play us and it was the only time I've heard serious racist chants.

4 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

The usual Asian racial slurs plus "DVD". And the hissing noises of course, because mass genocide is funny.

Its only funny if you genocide clowns. 

2 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Matt Damon said it best. "Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can partake in, next to soccer"

But yeah, Millwall are total cunts.

Nuh-uh, look. 

http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/article/millwall-football-league-family-excellence-award-3097911.aspx

Club receives recognition for third consecutive season
Millwall Football Club has been awarded 'The Football League Family Excellence Award' for the third consecutive season.

Created in 2007, the award recognises the outstanding experience provided by clubs for young fans and families as part of a scheme that won the Gold Award at the European Professional Leagues' Best Practise Awards.

A total of 44 clubs from across all three divisions of The Football League have been given the award for 2016, with a significant increase in the benchmark standard being applied by the judging panel. More than ever this year, Football League clubs are providing families with engaging family areas and offering innovative matchday entertainment that delivers a money can't buy experience for young fans.

Read more at http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/article/millwall-football-league-family-excellence-award-3097911.aspx#4yEzykhamoJRlFlU.99

Hey, it'll be just like those times we went up to Old Trafford and Jose decided to play either Hazard or Schurrle as a lone 'striker' for no obvious fucking reason.

At least this time he'll have a real excuse.