The Emirates FA Cup 2016/17

DFF

Obviously a conspiracy to get Wenger one final trophy before he bows out. No doubt that the team will completely shit the bed against Sutton.

On 29/01/2017 at 03:25, MDK said:

Lincoln are beating Brighton!

Bit belated but boo.

On 29/01/2017 at 09:44, Davidmarrio said:

Good penalty by fat Connor McGregor for Lincoln. Made up for them, hopefully they can get a big club in the next round. 

Mean. :(

On 15/02/2017 at 05:00, Davidmarrio said:

I totally understand why they've done it as they are going to be given money that for a team of their stature can have a massive impact alongside the tv money they are going to get.

But on the other hand, fuck the s*n. I can't support anything or anyone related to that scummy paper who spread vicious lies that the majority of people believed for years and tarred the city I'm from, family and friends as a victim city full of whinging scousers who rob from the dead of their own people. They have never properly apologised for the shite they published. That's not even including all the other general scumbagness of what that paper has done to others. 

I know I'm extremely biased but my reasons are valid. Fuck them. Scumbags

:({):

On 19/02/2017 at 01:28, Lineker said:

Lincoln win - what a cupset!

Luckily for you, that @9 to 5 already told you off. :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Glad to see Perez. Reine-Adelaide is a worry but should still be a comfortable night.

I'm gonna quote this just in case you delete this later.

But you have mod power so you could edit this later.

I haven't thought this through.

Kaney is a dick.

2 minutes ago, MDK said:

... they are a non-league club. It isn't selling out.

I'm from Liverpool. My hatred for The Sun and anything related to that scumbag of an organisation is pretty fucking obvious. 

• Like 1

Just now, Davidmarrio said:

I'm from Liverpool. My hatred for The Sun and anything related to that scumbag of an organisation is pretty fucking obvious. 

You don't say :shifty:

You also cant blame them for trying to squeeze every penny they can get.

I understand why Sutton did it. The S*n has a habit of visually polluting moments such as these (the minnows in a significant game live on the BBC), but the fact I can't recall any other instance shows how little it works other than as a pointless stunt. Ethics-wise it's a black mark, but Sutton and those in charge have to consider the longer-term ramifications. Squeezing every penny from this cup run means Sutton are either safely budgeted for several seasons now, or can afford to operate as a full-time club if they have football league ambitions.