The Emirates FA Cup 2016/17

DFF

4 minutes ago, Baddar said:

If this does go to a replay I hope it's televised. This has been a very entertaining game.

The last two FA Cup games on the Beeb have been great. Its a pity that they have decided to put the Man U/Wigan game on TV instead of something else. United are on TV all the bloody time and Sutton/Leeds is much more of an FA Cup game to me.

5 minutes ago, Nerf said:

FTFY

Doesn't even matter if it's a rotated team. Playing so fucking poor. Gang of shit houses...losing every 50/50, every second ball, slow moving the ball, no one moving. 

Deserve to get knocked out. 

Also the Wolves fans are a weird ugly bunch....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I get your point but Lucas, Origi and Wijnaldum are hardly inexperienced players. They need to knuckle the fuck down 2nd half or you're going out.

Can you even call Origi and Wijnaldum reserve players? They've played in 19 and 20 of Liverpool's 22 Premier League games this season. >_>

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Just imagine if Liverpool get knocked out of both cups and then lost to us all within one week...

You clearly don't know us well enough to realise we will beat you on Tuesday then lose to Hull. 

20 minutes ago, MDK said:

Are Liverpool in the middle of an injury crisis or something?

Nah we are in the middle of a we have no plan B and everyone has figured out plan A crisis....that and we are shite atm 

• Like 1