The Emirates FA Cup 2016/17

DFF

10 minutes ago, Baddar said:

How many of the starters for Cardiff play week in, week out? I think the keeper has been, then the likes of Bamba, Morrison, Richards, Pilkington etc but I wouldn't know to be honest. 

Fredericks has been given MOTM. Fair. What's he like usually, @Liam? He's 24 but looks PL quality. 

I think like eight of the Cardiff side played against Villa last week. Keeper, back four, Ralls, Kadeem Harris and Lambert. Plus they've only just signed Greg Halford so I'd imagine that he'll be a first teamer going forward.

One day I hope that weird design where the shirt numbers with a line in the middle goes away. I want solid numbers!

My favorite part of the 1st half was the commentator on my stream calling Trent Alexander-Arnold "Alexander Armstrong". Also Ben Woodburn, even though I have just discovered he was born in 1999.

Not enough urgency or movement a lot of the time which is what we needed if we were gonna break through a ten man defence but we never really looked like scoring. Gomez had a really good game though I thought.  

Can't remember the last time we played well against a league 1 or league 2 teams in the FA cup. 

Deserved really, if you're not going to respect the competition by playing such a weakened team then you deserve to go out or face another fixture. 

Edited by Sam

Plymouth improved 2nd half and didn't just let Liverpool come onto them the whole time. Never really looked like scoring, but then Liverpool didn't create a lot 2nd half either.

3rd game of the day on now. Sam Johnstone in goal for Villa already.

19 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Chelsea have appealed the Terry red card. 

Doubly pointless. Not only is it not going to get repealed, he probably wouldn't have played against Leicester anyway.