The Emirates FA Cup 2016/17

DFF

After those ridiculous shots by Giroud and Ramsey, I'm not even bothered. Lack of respect again, and they've been punished for it, again.

Preston should be 3-0 up here.

It's fucking terrifying just how pathetic Arsenal are without Ozil and Sanchez. It's like they genuinely forget how to play football as a team.

Preston have learnt a very cruel lesson. They should have been up by several in the first half, didn't take the chances and they concede within a minute. Good finish by Perez.

Watching Match of the Day and the attendances at some of the games especially in the Prem stadiums is disappointing. Are people just not that interested? Are teams charging high ticket prices for the games? 

You'd think the cup games would be a good chance to bring in fans who may not be able to get to the game often due to price or ticketing structures etc and it'd be a chance to get kids into the ground. 

3 minutes ago, Lineker said:

The fans stayed away at Hull in protest against the owners, tbf.

Ah didn't know that in regards to Hull.

I saw that Norwich were charging 25 quid for an adults ticket which is more than I've paid to go see us play Plymouth tomorrow afternoon and I'm sat in the most expensive part of Anfield. 

10 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

Ah didn't know that in regards to Hull.

I saw that Norwich were charging 25 quid for an adults ticket which is more than I've paid to go see us play Plymouth tomorrow afternoon and I'm sat in the most expensive part of Anfield. 

Outside? :pervert:

There were a few empty seats around at OT yesterday as well, I noticed, but it did mean me, my mate and my nephew could stand together, so every cloud.