The Emirates FA Cup 2016/17

DFF

How many of the starters for Cardiff play week in, week out? I think the keeper has been, then the likes of Bamba, Morrison, Richards, Pilkington etc but I wouldn't know to be honest. 

Fredericks has been given MOTM. Fair. What's he like usually, @Liam? He's 24 but looks PL quality. 

20 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Liverpool are taking Plymouth very lightly today, albeit with a strong bench. Let's hope Plymouth can make a game of it!

The changes were going to happen. It's a line up with some exciting young players in it though!

5 minutes ago, Baddar said:

How many of the starters for Cardiff play week in, week out? I think the keeper has been, then the likes of Bamba, Morrison, Richards, Pilkington etc but I wouldn't know to be honest. 

Fredericks has been given MOTM. Fair. What's he like usually, @Liam? He's 24 but looks PL quality. 

Fredericks used to be on the books at Spurs. Bit similar to Walker/Rose to be fair, with his attacking possibly more highly rated than his defending. He had some injury issues IIRC, so now with a run at a club rather than a smattering of loan appearances, seems he might finally be reaching his potential.

• Like 1

Just now, Hobo said:

The changes were going to happen. It's a line up with some exciting young players in it though!

Oh, obviously. My nephew was a little disappointed he didn't get to see De Gea, Pogba and Ibra yesterday but I was happy they were given a rest. They've all played in almost every game up to now and expect one, if not all of them to line up on Tuesday against Hull in the EFL Semi now.

1 minute ago, Liam said:

Fredericks used to be on the books at Spurs. Bit similar to Walker/Rose to be fair, with his attacking possibly more highly rated than his defending. He had some injury issues IIRC, so now with a run at a club rather than a smattering of loan appearances, seems he might finally be reaching his potential.

I do love me an attacking full back tbh. That's why I've enjoyed Valencia so much this season. It's rare that your right/left back are anywhere near as good defensively as the centre backs anyway. Plus Valencia has steadily improved defensively anyway.