The Emirates FA Cup 2016/17

DFF

Every team in or around the top of the Premier League has looked dire at some point this season. Now is just Liverpool's turn. :shifty:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mad Jack said:

Can you even call Origi and Wijnaldum reserve players? They've played in 19 and 20 of Liverpool's 22 Premier League games this season. >_>

It'd be a stretch for Wijnaldum, admittedly, but Origi only really gets a look in when both Firmino and Sturridge are unavailable/spent, or 5 minute cameos.

• Like 1

Good penalty by fat Connor McGregor for Lincoln. Made up for them, hopefully they can get a big club in the next round. 

I really hope today was Monk's way of letting the powersthat be realise that we need more depth in the squad. I'm not bothered about the cup and i don't even care that our reserves got beat by a conference side. I just worry that we might resort to having to play some of them if we get a couple of injuries.