The Emirates FA Cup 2016/17

DFF

34 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

I think I'm just about still supporting them over Arsenal, because I can see why they've done it. But yknow, if Arsenal followed in Liverpool's footsteps and banned the Sun, I'd be on their side I think. 

On that kinda note, genuine question Cymbols, if you got a job offer to cover football/sports at The Sun, would you take it?

I totally understand why they've done it as they are going to be given money that for a team of their stature can have a massive impact alongside the tv money they are going to get.

But on the other hand, fuck the s*n. I can't support anything or anyone related to that scummy paper who spread vicious lies that the majority of people believed for years and tarred the city I'm from, family and friends as a victim city full of whinging scousers who rob from the dead of their own people. They have never properly apologised for the shite they published. That's not even including all the other general scumbagness of what that paper has done to others. 

I know I'm extremely biased but my reasons are valid. Fuck them. Scumbags

• Like 2

Not been bad for the lower league teams so far today, two of them are through, Huddersfield have bagged themselves a replay at the Emirates that should be worth a few quid and Oxford will have made a decent wedge.