The Emirates FA Cup 2016/17

DFF

8 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Is all laughter until you realise that Sun Bet had 8/1 on him eating a pie on the sideline. Plastic. 

But what was the filling? This is why we need video replays during the game to avoid this type of controversy. 

The pie thing is just a more blatant example of colusion between a company and their betting website, like when Sky Sports News for example, could run a story that Ranieri is having sit down talks with the club's owners, who flew in from Thailand this morning and imply that he's getting the sack, when really they know the meeting is about Claudio being the star of a new Thai shampoo commerical. Then they run a Skybet ad in the break where you can get Ranieri to be sacked next at 6/1.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

The keeper's resigned from the club. Chewed and spat out, his 15 minutes are up. 

That's a shame, really. I know karma and everything for letting the sun sponsor them anyway but my understanding is that Shaw's role as a sub keeper was him stepping in because there was no other option, in reality he did a lot behind the scenes for the club.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Matt said:

That's a shame, really. I know karma and everything for letting the sun sponsor them anyway but my understanding is that Shaw's role as a sub keeper was him stepping in because there was no other option, in reality he did a lot behind the scenes for the club.

He'll be back, once the dust is all settled.