2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

You're sick to death of the Packers but Tom Brady going to his 7th Super Bowl for his 5th ring is a better alternative?

Rodgers is playing like a god, he deserves his 2nd ring. Either way, I'm happy as long as an NFC team wins it. I really don't want Brady or Roethlisberger winning again.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, #BROKEN Busch said:

14 of the last 16 AFC Super Bowl teams will have been quarterbacked by Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or Ben Roethlisberger.  Parity only exists in the NFC.

This century only 6 QBs have made it out of the AFC and 2 of them were Trent Dilfer and Joe Flacco.

Sports are weird.

• Like 3

I like how going from 4-12 without Romo to 13-3 without Romo (The best record Romo achieved) is apparently an example of the Cowboys doing bad business.  We had a rookie QB lead the team just as far as Romo has ever taken them.  We are now free to trade Romo to acquire assets to improve the team, and get his giant contract off our books sooner.  Such bad business!

Also this is from Cowboys fans, who are the worst.

• Like 7

If I was a Dallas fan, I would be ecstatic about the future. 2 young players leading that offense, just need to fix some holes on defense really. They aren't that far from being a champion team, but if some fans fail to realize that and consider this team a failure, fuck 'em

• Like 2

That's my perspective.  And its insane to me that they can't see it that way.  We fucking saw what a future without Romo could look like in 2015, it was awful.  By some miracle, we escaped that darkest timeline and ended up with great success without Romo just a year later.  Everyone should be ecstatic about this.  Instead these supposed Cowboys fans are bad mouthing the organization for squandering Romo's best years.  Yeah, the team really fucked him over after his amazing 2014 season.  His injuries have squandered just as many of his prime years as the Cowboys poor decisions.

• Like 2

Yeah, I don't get it. Young team with a stud RB, great oline, good WRs, and a fantastic young QB? And now they can acquire more draft picks to add to that core of youth? Feels very Hershel Walker to me. 

(If fucking Bradford netted a first Romo should get you guys something good draft wise)

• Like 1

The Cowboys also apparently squandered Romo's career with poor team decisions.  Forget those 5 seasons in which Tony Romo's injuries kept the Cowboys from the playoffs, they are in no way responsible for the lack of post season success he's had over his career.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:

Oh oh I know this one! Brady, Manning, Big Ben and...fuck who is the other one??? I need a lifeline! 

1024x1024.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, New Year New Srar! said:

I still don't know who that guy is :lol: I think he calls games now because I remember a Raider game where he was talking about playing in their last Superbowl. 

Rich "If Dilfer Can Make A Super Bowl, So Can I" Gannon.

...yeah, had to look it up too.

Saw also that 14/16 of the QBs in the AFC Championship game for the past years have been Manning, Brady and Roethlisberger while the NFC have had 10 different QBs. Rodgers, E. Manning, Wilson, Ryan and Kaepernick \are the ones with multiple appearances.

Shows having a top tier QB trumps everything else.