Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

As a Liverpool fan, I'll be really happy to see these two teams draw. Being 4 and 9 points up on Spurs and Chelsea with one more game played, that's something I'll happily take.

Not really bothered by the result, if Chelsea win great its dropped points for Spurs. If Spurs win great it's an even bigger gap on Chelsea.

Although saying that, Lloris whilst he does make some fantastic saves these past few seasons he doesn't have make a dodgy decision every now and then and he completely misjudged that. 

Cracking goal that. No chance that was getting saved!

Although wtf was Victor Moses trying there?!!

6 minutes ago, DMo Salah said:

Cracking goal that. No chance that was getting saved!

Although wtf was Victor Moses trying there?!!

Dele made the 200IQ play of keeping the ball in, knowing that Moses would give it away. 4D football.

• Like 1

That was shambolic from Chelsea there. Alonso and Christensen pulling out from clearing a ball. Fantastic ball to Son mind and a good save from Willy originally but seriously wtf was that defending. 

From the first half performance, Tottenham were pretty fortunate to be in level at half time yet Chelsea have collapsed pretty quickly and can't really see them getting back into this now. 

Just now, Lineker said:

Loads of time for us to shit this bed once again yet @DMo Salah

Unless your defence suddenly has a brain fart like Chelsea's have you should be alright. Going to take something special from them to get back into this. Just have to focus on playing your own game and I can see you getting another from the counter. 

Plus the only player Chelsea could bring on that may make a difference is Giroud.