Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

Finally starting to find out what we've all suspected for a while(that Ibra would not be a United player next season)is what kind of makes me doubt that Jose wants to get rid of 9 players(well I think I said 7 but that was because I didn't see the point in saying 9 because I felt them including Carrick and Fellaini was pointless padding to bump up the number) story I mentioned earlier.

If you go to the trouble of mentioning Carrick who we've pretty much known for ages was retiring and Fellani who we already knew by that point was leaving, so you could get to the 9 presumably because 9 is more attention grabbing than 7, why not add Ibra to the 9 and make it 10, because there was no way he'd still be playing at United beyond this season?

I don't doubt there's a few players he doesn't like, just that he's probably more likely to get rid of no more than say 4 and bring in around the same number.  Sadly for Shaw it looks like he'll probably be one of the ones moved on.

Edited by Noah

• Admin

West Ham co-owner David Sullivan used the club to avoid paying £700,000 in tax, a tribunal has ruled. He has been told to pay back the money after it was found he deliberately tried to benefit from the transfer of £2m from his family business in 2010. West Ham and Sullivan declined to comment although it is understood he intends to appeal against the decision.

Been coming that. Trent's been on the wrong side of Zaha about 5 times now.  No doubt it was a pen, felt Karius had to go for it but just got it wrong. 

I hate Crystal Palace....

Ref has gotten the big decisions right but by god all the little things have been crap so far. Milner isn't allowed to use strength to outmuscle someone, the ref pulls it back for a freekick deep in our half when we could have had a thrown in near their corner flag. 

We are playing awful though. That goal was coming because Trent didn't learn the first time but it's going to be hard to break down this compact team. 

I didn't even realise Wijnaldum was playing until about 5 minutes ago... 

I went to see the England U21's last weekend and I noticed that for some reason, whenever the opposition has a goalkick, he doesn't narrow in and get goalside of his nearest attacker. He just stands out wide like he would if it was a goal kick for his team and he was expecting to recieve the ball. There must be a reason for it that I'm not seeing both with Liverpool and England because I can't believe he'd get to this level without someone addressing it.

16 minutes ago, TCO said:

Its refreshing that Gini's away day disappearing act wasn't a Newcastle thing! :P

It's mad how it is an actual thing. I don't mind seeing him starting when its a home game but whenever its an away game I'm like ffs. 

Boo that you pricks <_<  Good low cross that by Milner!  Mane makes it 1-1