Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

What Carragher did shouldn't be excused whatsoever. Spitting is disgusting and even if you are being goaded or whatever it's inexcusable. 

The dad though is an absolute cretin himself. Driving with your daughter in the car who can clearly be heard telling him to stop whilst on your phone trying to film someone for a bit of "bantz"

The most mature person out of that situation was a 14 year old girl in between two grown men. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Michael Carrick has announced he will retire at the end of season.

How good is he at spitting??

1 hour ago, DMo Salah said:

What Carragher did shouldn't be excused whatsoever. Spitting is disgusting and even if you are being goaded or whatever it's inexcusable. 

The dad though is an absolute cretin himself. Driving with your daughter in the car who can clearly be heard telling him to stop whilst on your phone trying to film someone for a bit of "bantz"

The most mature person out of that situation was a 14 year old girl in between two grown men. 

Bang on, and it is her who unfortunately got spat on. Both grown men need taking off the road for one, and the fact Carragher is getting vilified is fine, he deserves it, but this other bloke needs the book throwing at him as well. He's basically caused the entire incident, endangered his daughter in the process, and all for some of that brilliant 'banter' that we all love so much.

I don't get why being "goaded 3/4 times" would provoke that weird over the top reaction. Carragher seems to have had his window up anyway? How bad can it have been that he had to specifically wind his window down and wait to line up alongside the car to spit at them? Just fucking bizarre, and disgusting. 

Pretty spot on about the girl being the most sensible one between the lot of them. 

Setting aside the moral implications, you've got to be impressed by the flob. I'd have hit my own car door and be left with a dribble down my chin. Suppose I haven't had Premier League coaching. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Best thing about that is everyone will stop getting his and Pochettino's names mixed up.

I always accidentally buy a bottle of Southampton manager instead of sparkling water.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Colly said:

Setting aside the moral implications, you've got to be impressed by the flob. I'd have hit my own car door and be left with a dribble down my chin. Suppose I haven't had Premier League coaching. 

Honestly, this was my first thought on seeing the video. That was an impressive amount of volume, he basically did the Triple H water spit without needing a swig of water.