Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

Is that a 'narrative' time added on? No idea where he's got six from. If this was 2-0, it'd be four.

1 minute ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

That sums up Salah's performance today. He was awful. 

He wasn't awful, he had a million lads around him and could barely get a sniff.

United scraped through that.

1 minute ago, Hobo said:

He wasn't awful, he had a million lads around him and could barely get a sniff.

United scraped through that.

I love Salah, but he was awful today. Couldn't get past a man, gave the ball up repeatedly. Credit goes to Young and the United defenders for playing so well against him, but a player like Salah you expect to show up today. He didn't. 

Craig Foster on SBS here was giving particular praise to Young and Valencia.

Nobody on the panel seemed to be interested in the host pushing to get one of the experts to say that the no penalty call was a penalty.

Edited by Noah

12 minutes ago, MadJack said:

:lol:

Well done. You won a game. I'll give it a week till you're moaning about Mourinho again :shifty:

• Like 1

I can't even argue with the result. Just more disappointed that it was two avoidable goals and some really poor passing on our behalf but likes of Salah were marked out the game. United took the two chances they had and really should have scored with Mata. 

I don't think there's much between the two teams but I think realistically it's City on their own level then 2nd to 5th in a mini league. 

Positive is as long as we keep a 4 point gap on Chelsea we should in theory be okay. I'd be happy with top 4 again having only qualified 3 times since 08/09 and we haven't finished top 4 consistently during that period.