Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

I remember Rovers going to Swansea and not mustering up one shot or even a corner, granted that was in the Championship. Woeful.

I don't blame Noble there at all, the lack of police involvement is a joke. I'd be so embarrassed to be a West Ham fan after today's debacle.

Since West Ham are tenants do they share the punishment with the owners? Who organises stewarding at the stadium? Can they be relegated out of the football league?

Anything that happens won't have action taken until next season most likely, I fully expect West Ham to end up just about surviving by a couple of points and starting next season with a points deduction and someone else gets Sheffield United-ed :shifty: . If this was the first occasion this season MAYBE just a fine but there have now been multiple games this season with crowd trouble and seemingly little changes made, the policing/stewarding yesterday was a joke and I'm not entirely sure why the referee left the players on the pitch, especially after the Noble incident.

• Admin

Arsenal: Cech; Maitland-Niles, Holding, Mustafi, Kolasinac; Elneny, Xhaka; Ozil, Iwobi, Mkhitaryan; Aubameyang
Subs: Ospina, Chambers, Willock, Nelson, Wilshere, Nketiah

Watford: Karnezis; Femenía, Prödl, Mariappa, Holebas; Doucouré, Capoue; Janmaat, Pereyra, Richarlison; Deeney
Subs: Bachmann , Britos, Hughes, Carrillo, Sinclair, Gray, Okaka.

Referee: Martin Atkinson