Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

Just now, 9 to 5 said:

Erikson showing why he is my fave player in the PL.

He'll look good in all white next season :shifty:

• Admin
1 minute ago, DMo Salah said:

Unless your defence suddenly has a brain fart like Chelsea's have you should be alright. Going to take something special from them to get back into this. Just have to focus on playing your own game and I can see you getting another from the counter. 

Plus the only player Chelsea could bring on that may make a difference is Giroud. 

Yeah, but it's us :lol:

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

Would you still like Eriksen if he made a SHOCK move to Burnley, Niner?

I always reserve the right to change my mind when and if someone turns out to be a nonce, as like in your example. 

• Like 1

Last day of the season might be a right damp squib with nothing to really play for at this rate. Title already wrapped up for Man City. CL qualification secured for Man Utd, Spurs and Liverpool, just the order to play for. Same for Chelsea and Arsenal with the Europa. West Brom are gone, Stoke look just about done and Southampton's run in is horrendous, never mind the fact that they are also woeful anyway.

3 minutes ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

SOMEONE on the internet must have recorded the female Tottenham fan waving her arms around and crying with joy. <3

She was wasted if I'm thinking of the same bird.

2 hours ago, Gazz said:

Last day of the season might be a right damp squib with nothing to really play for at this rate. Title already wrapped up for Man City. CL qualification secured for Man Utd, Spurs and Liverpool, just the order to play for. Same for Chelsea and Arsenal with the Europa. West Brom are gone, Stoke look just about done and Southampton's run in is horrendous, never mind the fact that they are also woeful anyway.

Burnley and Leicester competing for the last Europa League place? Providing Southampton don't win the FA Cup anyway.