Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

Stupid cunt of a ref. How the fuck is that a red card. Keeper runs a mile out of the box he has to go for that ball. 

Fuck off Jon Moss. 

Bollocks.

1 minute ago, Liam said:

I'm not saying injuries should be indicative of punishment, but what Mane did has potentially led to the goalie being stretchered off.

If that isn't dangerous play...

I'm sorry but that argument is a load of shite. What is Mane meant to do there, just stop running? He had his eyes on the ball. Someone can get injured in a perfectly fine tackle so if someone gets injured should it be automatic bookings now?

That's a yellow at most. 

Just now, Davidmarrio said:

Bollocks.

I'm sorry but that argument is a load of shite. What is Mane meant to do there, just stop running? He had his eyes on the ball. Someone can get injured in a perfectly fine tackle so if someone gets injured should it be automatic bookings now?

That's a yellow at most. 

Not put his foot head high and boot the goalie in the face.

That wasn't a perfectly fine tackle. He missed the ball and kicked the goalie.

It is dangerous play.

Just now, Baddar said:

It was a high foot, but he's clearly trying to win the ball. It's a very unfortunate red, and one which will completely split opinion. I'm gutted he's been sent off simply because of how the game will change due to it.

Going for the ball in a reckless fashion. He shouldn't have been stupid enough to go in for that tackle with his foot head high. He could easily have waited to see what happened without taking out the goalkeeper with a Yakuza kick.