Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

Made up we don't have a game in midweek... means I don't have to get subjected to anymore torture for an extra couple of days <_<

I've been waiting for a performance like this from Tottenham against us these past few seasons. Thought away last season we were the better team and at home last year could have easily scored more. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jul/20/daniel-agger-liverpool-story-athletes-pills

Good article if anyone has a spare few minutes

1 hour ago, Davidmarrio said:

Interesting stuff. Its not the first time I've read stuff about footballers taking too many NSAID's, I think it was Hargreaves or someone else I read about too. Lots of players have to do it and since they are footballers and not chemists they just take the pills the physios give them.

I've read that before. It came to mind with Lovren actually. He's been taking painkillers for a back problem recently. 

Everton should promote David Unsworth from Under 23s to first team coach. He's done a good job and also he and his coaching staff once turned up all wearing sunglasses (AFAIK because they'd been out the night before but that might not be true :shifty:)