Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/young-fans-letter-to-socceroos-star-aaron-mooy/news-story/922a3a18b4b4d6f4c3dd0cd3fddeb6a5?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=FoxSportsAus

A YOUNG fan’s hand-written letter to Socceroos star Aaron Mooy has set off a chain reaction that will ultimately give him a chance to meet his hero.

A Huddersfield fan’s letter to one of the club’s directors has gone viral for melting hearts across the United Kingdom.

A letter addressed to Huddersfield board member Sean Jarvis shows young supporter Adam Bhana reaching out to the club to send a £5 note to Mooy.

The letter which Jarvis posted on his Twitter account shows the young fan trying to give Mooy the money he found on the ground at Huddersfield’s John Smith’s Stadium during the club’s historic win over Manchester United on Sunday morning (AEDT) because the youngblood thought the Socceroos midfielder “played very well”.

“Dear Sean,” Adam’s letter began.

“I was at the Huddersfield against Manchester United match.

“I found a £5 note at the stadium and gave it to dad because you cannot keep what is not yours.

“Can you please ask Mr Wagner, (Town’s head coach), if Aaron Mooy can keep the money because he played very well and scored yesterday.

“I have put the £5 in the envelope. Thank you.”

Ah, bless him. Mooy is gonna meet up with the kid (and probably get the fiver, tight git).

1 hour ago, MDK said:

"Hiya, I was told that I would be given a fiver if i met you?"

Just now, MDK said:

Who else is around? Unless they want to take a chance on someone lower down the pyramid.

They should either look closer to home or have the ambition to bring in someone like Mancini or Pellegrini.

I thought they'd make a real play for Sean Dyche to be honest.

Just now, Adam said:

They should either look closer to home or have the ambition to bring in someone like Mancini or Pellegrini.

I thought they'd make a real play for Sean Dyche to be honest.

Stump up the money for Ancelotti.

And about Mancini, I read a little interview with one of his ex-players at Citeh and he was saying that Mancini is an absolute bastard and not very good for team harmony. 

2 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

Wasn't Puel criticised for being a bit boring and losing the dressing room when he was at Southampton? 

He was. But he also had them in a good league position and a cup final, I think.