Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

David Moyes did an excellent job at Everton. He didn't get a lot of time at Man Utd (although I'm not sure he was suited to such a big club anyway) and there's no way he can be blamed for the Sunderland debacle. The way he's been turned into some comedy shit manager by seemingly the media and fans since the Utd job is silly if you ask me.

• Like 1

Moyes is definitely a manager who no matter the job he gets will need time to build. I'm not sure you get that in the Premier League anymore but if the brothers David are willing to give him time, then rebuilding and coming back up is possible.

You'll get no consistency season to season in terms of finishes in the beginning (1st five at Everton were:  15th, 7th, 17th, 4th, 11th) but if he does get that time there's no reason he can't build something like he did at Everton.

12 hours ago, Adam said:

David Moyes did an excellent job at Everton. He didn't get a lot of time at Man Utd (although I'm not sure he was suited to such a big club anyway) and there's no way he can be blamed for the Sunderland debacle. The way he's been turned into some comedy shit manager by seemingly the media and fans since the Utd job is silly if you ask me.

He'll always be David Moyes: The Chosen One or David Moyes: Football Genius to me. 

Then again I'm biased as fuck considering he was at both Everton and Man.Utd. 

I do agree though. He took Everton to a point with little money but unfortunately for him he was never gonna be the guy to take Everton to the next level. I think a lot of people wouldn't have done great with Man Utd that year, and Sunderland tbh it was a whole club issue of owners not giving a shit or investing and a squad that wasn't any good bar from Defoe. 

• Like 1

Ederson made a really good save at the end of that half. My 3-0 is still looking decent though.

Easy to see why Arsenal fans are fed up with Wenger. This team selection is shocking. Players completely out of position, and Lacazette misses another big game.

Expected that line up today. 3 CB's and the wing backs. Just hoping we create some chances and don't try for a 0-0. City unsurprisingly looking like taking 3pts against Arsenal.

Oh look, their expensive striker comes on and scores almost instantly. Fancy that, Arsene.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MadJack said:

This bothers me.

Also Australia has been Asian for a decade now.

And Israel is in Europe :P

if Australia counted it would be Cahill. But it doesn't count so there ner ner haha u smell

2 minutes ago, Colly said:

Alan Smith is such a terrible pundit. At least one commentator should have pointed out that that was offside, even if it was tight.

I'm glad I'm not going mad. It's one of those where you can't blame the linesman for getting it wrong (benefit of the doubt towards the attacking side) but it is definitely offside. What happened to "play to the whistle"?