Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

2 hours ago, Benji said:

Whilst lovely and inclusive, surely it would be easier to drop prefixes altogether? Especially in paper addressing it would also save on ink.

Yeah I thought the same, it's a nice statement but my season ticket just has my name on it and the guy who sells the pies has never called me Mr. 

Lukaku gets away with it. Typical. 

Won't matter anyway, he doesn't turn up for the big games :shifty:

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

Sky reports Everton now back in talks with Allardyce. Are you fucking serious? Starting to really hate the hierarchy at this club now. If that fat, crooked prick takes over I dare say I'll stop bothering watching them until he leaves. Gone from wanting to break the top six to being desperate to not get relegated in a matter of weeks.

I think Everton might need that type of manager though just in the short term. Any appointment like that cannot be a serious long term appointment. But it might be what is needed in the interim and evaluate come the summer. 

21 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Get excited Spurs fans - @Jimmy especially, right? - Lamela is set to be in the squad tomorrow against Leicester. First time in 13 months.

Thrilled for him. 

But how's he going to perform without all that Coke up his hooter? :shifty:

7 hours ago, MadJack said:

I mean if three former Premier League refs can't agree that Lukaku committed an infraction for which he'd be sent off for, then there's no case to answer. :shifty:

And yet, the ref in the Niasse case apparently looked back on it and still said it was a pen - then the panel banned him.