Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

That's amazing.

Speaking of amazing...ROOOOOOOOOONEY!

I can't believe what I've just witnessed. I grant you, West Ham were shambolic for the entire game, but that is some win. What a goal by Rooney (not quite as good as BT made out like). Savage said it was better than Becks' against Wimbledon but I don't agree. Sullivan was in his net for that, Hart was 30 yards from his own goal.

Savage also said it wasn't a penalty on DCL by Hart!? Ludicrous, of course it was a clear pen. Hart's career has fallen off a cliff, how he still gets picked for England is beyond me.

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

Savage also said it wasn't a penalty on DCL by Hart!? Ludicrous, of course it was a clear pen. Hart's career has fallen off a cliff, how he still gets picked for England is beyond me.

Savage is a bell. Clear pen that. 

Don;t know how Zabaleta didn't get a second yellow either. 

• Like 1

On 26/11/2017 at 15:09, Adam said:

This club couldn't win a raffle at this stage.

:lol:

On 26/11/2017 at 15:26, Adam said:

I am just absolutely furious.

:lol::lol:

On 29/11/2017 at 10:19, Troy said:

Yes, join me. I gave up in September. :shifty: 

:lol::lol::lol:

On 29/11/2017 at 10:54, Adam said:

I've slept on it and I'm still absolutely distraught. The ethos of the club has been ripped out in one go. Allardyce the crook, backstabbing Shakespeare and to top it off, Kop goblin Sammy Lee. And they're paying Allardyce £6mil a year!

Utter, utter disgrace. Moshiri should take his money and piss off, and Kenwright should be ashamed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

21 hours ago, Adam said:

I'm being blagged to go and watch it. Like watching the school bully fight the demon headmaster to decide who gets to torment you for the next 6 months.

Sammy Lee ffs. Hell is real.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

23 hours ago, Troy said:

West Ham tonight, the stoppable force meets the movable object.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

20 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

Everton heads are gonna roll when Moyes wins and Everton end up in the relegation zone. 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Adam said:

Oi, let us enjoy this temporary happiness before reality brings us crashing back down again once Big Sam inflicts his brand of awful on us.

Come on, you guys were crying wolf, so I have to laugh

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Also I swear to god if I see another story about why Rio stopped talking to Lampard I might throw something. It's been the exact same story across multiple outlets and venues for the past month or more.

I actually miss that kind of passion for club football. I loved Gerrard talking about how he found it hard to swallow his hatred for his England teammates in similar fashion. Used to depress me seeing Lucas Leiva and the Da Silva twins having BBQs together and stuff.