Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

23 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Lamela on! @Jimmy!

Kane scores!

Lamela assist! 

Shame we missed a bunch of chances. Sissoko, Llorente and Alli missed glorious changes. Shit.

Can't believe we'd spoil Lamela's glorious return like that. Assist within 2 minutes of his return. Also a booking! Classic Erik. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

Can't believe we'd spoil Lamela's glorious return like that. Assist within 2 minutes of his return. Also a booking! Classic Erik. 

Probably just needs to rail a quick line before the next game.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Adam said:

Him and Shakespeare. It's a crime. I seriously can't describe how angry this is making me. I'm seriously considering giving up until he fucks off again. Embarrassing.

Yes, join me. I gave up in September. :shifty: 

I've slept on it and I'm still absolutely distraught. The ethos of the club has been ripped out in one go. Allardyce the crook, backstabbing Shakespeare and to top it off, Kop goblin Sammy Lee. And they're paying Allardyce £6mil a year!

Utter, utter disgrace. Moshiri should take his money and piss off, and Kenwright should be ashamed.