Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

Klopp's complete and utter inability to change things during a game is going to be his downfall. The panic when he suddenly decided to chuck Mane and Lallana on with a few minutes left shows why there's no composure anywhere within the team, just panic from top to bottom.

I had the match on in the background and I wasn't really paying attention but my favourite bit that I caught was when T-Bone Courtois slid out to get the ball, almost dragged it out of the box but recovered. Nothing amazing but he did it so smoothly.

2 minutes ago, MDK said:

I had the match on in the background and I wasn't really paying attention but my favourite bit that I caught was when T-Bone Courtois slid out to get the ball, almost dragged it out of the box but recovered. Nothing amazing but he did it so smoothly.

I was in that horrible sitting in the stand the opposite end so couldn't tell if he handballed it. 

From what you've said...he definetly did. Not even biased. Had a clear view. :shifty:

8 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

I was in that horrible sitting in the stand the opposite end so couldn't tell if he handballed it. 

From what you've said...he definetly did. Not even biased. Had a clear view. :shifty:

Oh 100% handball. Just don't watch any replays or anything.

• Like 1

They've looked a little more organised since they went to 3 at the back, but it's going to be a case of hoping Southampton can't get a second and that they steal an equaliser late on, it seems. No threat going forward so far.

Gylfi off the uprights 6 times for 1-1!

Can't wait for the 13th. Newcastle vs Everton. There might even be three passes strung together by at least one of the teams at some point.