Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

18 minutes ago, Adam said:

I am just absolutely furious.

I honestly don't know what you's are gonna do. We spoke about it in the Europa League group but It's a 4-1 defeat against one of the lowest scoring teams in the league and your goal was something special. It was something out of nothing really.  

Has there ever been an instance where the caretaker is replaced by another caretaker? 

24 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I'm hearing people crying that we shouldn't have had a penalty. 

That's one of the most blatant penalties you will ever see. Two extended arms pushing an attacking player in the back in the area. 

I question some people's logic.  

48 minutes ago, Kaney said:

that wasn't a penalty.

I know, Kaney is nuts, right? What a weapon!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Look at us and Sunderland. You’ll be lucky.

A bit of optimism wouldn't go amiss right now, give it 'till this time next season and I'll be as pessimistic for our chances as I am of our survival this season. :shifty: 

(Re-)Enter the Zlatan.

Although Jose said he was only good for the last 15 or 20 minutes of a match, so one assumes that he wouldn't be able to suddenly pull 90 minutes against the likes of Arsenal and City in Lukaku's absence.

Sky reports Everton now back in talks with Allardyce. Are you fucking serious? Starting to really hate the hierarchy at this club now. If that fat, crooked prick takes over I dare say I'll stop bothering watching them until he leaves. Gone from wanting to break the top six to being desperate to not get relegated in a matter of weeks.