FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

Why though. That's just insensitive to us real baldies.

Not to sound like a broken record, but why is VAR still not giving obvious penalties? It's basically the thing it's there for, and it's fucked up at least three. 

Excited to see Loftus-Cheek play. He reminds me of a young Yaya Toure. 

It's criminal the lack of football he's had for a lad of his quality and physical stature. He turns 23 in less than 6 months and he's only made 46 league appearances. I can't begin to imagine how many players Chelsea's football battery farm has stifled over the years.

• Like 1

So there's talk this morning of Xhaka and Shaqiri facing fines and a 2 match ban for their celebrations because the eagle is a symbol of "Great Albania". (It's a symbol of Kosovo, where those men are originally from, too. It's complicated). The "Greater Albanian" argument could be made in some cases. But this one seems a bit more tinged on Kosovo itself. Shaqiri has a Kosovan flag on his boots after all.

Just now, entiel said:

Another moment where I would expect the VAR to give a penalty - but they didn't

For the elbow?

Don't think it warranted one. He probably shouldn't be swinging it, but he has his eyes on the ball.

That was a bit too easy really.