FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

22 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Speaking of other national sides leaving top players behind.

Argentina have left out Mauro Icardi from their squad, because they can. 29 goals in 36 games Mauro Icardi.

His goals to game ratio are bonkers. 55 in 77! 

Unfortunately, for him, it's not as good as his 'stealing the wife of a fellow player who happens to be very good friends with the President of Argentina, Lionel Messi' ratio.

I wonder if he's got an English grandparent...

10 minutes ago, TCO said:

He could have played for Italy. Stupid decision not to given his cuntiness has black balled him from the Argentina set-up!

But not blue balled.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

From what I read she's due two days before our potential Last 16 game so his tentative plan is to fly home, say a quick hi and then fly back for the game :lol:.

9 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

He'll barely play anyway to be honest. 

I mean, that flight back is pretty redundant anyway, right?

On 25/05/2018 at 13:32, Adam es Tranquilo said:

From what I read she's due two days before our potential Last 16 game so his tentative plan is to fly home, say a quick hi and then fly back for the game :lol:.

You'd think he'd rather spend time with his newborn child than watch Poland vs Tunisia

• Like 1