FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

26 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Why not just donate the meals anyway?

If they have to do it on this basis, I'd rather they did it based on the total goals scored in the competition or something like that.  It's not beyond the realms of possibility that neither player scores a single goal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colly said:

David Squires is a genius. 

• Like 1

Adam, you have to realise that things like skill and intelligence are overrated in modern football. What we really need are a bunch of 6'7 big bastards who will put the boot into these foreign fairies and some really quick tiny bastards to run past their defenders once the big bastards have given them all dead legs.

• Like 1

Just now, The Gazz said:

Adam, you have to realise that things like skill and intelligence are overrated in modern football. What we really need are a bunch of 6'7 big bastards who will put the boot into these foreign fairies.

Kick and rush?

Thing is, his point was that Belgium's defenders are slow so we should play Vardy. But that's just so basic.

1 hour ago, The Gazz said:

Adam, you have to realise that things like skill and intelligence are overrated in modern football. What we really need are a bunch of 6'7 big bastards who will put the boot into these foreign fairies and some really quick tiny bastards to run past their defenders once the big bastards have given them all dead legs.

Benson and Hedges

• Like 1

£5 e/w on Argentina

£5 on England (literally just because Ladbrokes pay it back out as a free bet when we go out...) 

£1 on Belgium lowest scorers at 325/1 (I forgot Panama were in our group so that's a write off. Even Belgiums legendary bottling shouldn't happen there). 

Will probably do group winners as some kind of multiple when I can be bothered. 

I've had a six-fold on Uruguay/Spain/France/Argentina/Brazil/Germany group winners at just under 10/1.

Fuck trying to predict groups G and H.