FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

Getting your foot to the ball isn't the be all and end all of not being a foul. The ball wasn't knocked away from the French player significantly, whilst the follow through caught the man. 

Soft, but a trip stopped the French guy getting the ball. 

• Like 3

Yeah, he's definitely made more contact with Griezmann than he has the ball. I'm assuming that's the logic he's used there. I mean it's difficult to see that he touched the ball on most angles.

Australia penalty now!! Lol what a titi. 

18 minutes ago, Liam said:

Getting your foot to the ball isn't the be all and end all of not being a foul. The ball wasn't knocked away from the French player significantly, whilst the follow through caught the man. 

Soft, but a trip stopped the French guy getting the ball. 

Griezmann's still in possession and he takes him down, penalty for me. The initial contact where he might touch the ball is actually outside, but he fouls him in the area. 

• Like 2

This may be the meds im on talking but you know what would be awesome if they could use rfid technology to trigger pyro when a goal happens

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Colombaddar said:

He just comes across like he doesn't even enjoy watching football any more. Hasn't in about 10 years I don't think.

I think part of it may be because he has predicted Liverpool go the last two seasons unbeaten and it hasn't happened yet.

• Like 3

when I heard VAR was a thing this year I was worried that they might stop play dead for five fuckin minutes like the NFL did but thank fuck they ain got time for that shit.

tho maybe cuz im on meds but that really seemed like a 50/50 call to me from the angle on the reply. more shitty timing than actually neglecting to play the ball.