Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

6 minutes ago, MDK said:

Not sure you should be throwing stones today

Hey, no stone-throwing. I’ve said my bit about us being shit.

I just want Fulham to do well and they keep shooting themselves in the foot and at this point it’s almost comical.

4 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I just want Fulham to do well and they keep shooting themselves in the foot and at this point it’s almost comical.

They never recovered from the vicious beating we dealt them years ago in the cup.

The Brighton crowd kept booing Kevin Friend for perceived injustices against their team... for clear fouls.

That said Kevin Friend was really annoying me. He got in the way of the ball twice and had seemingly no interest in booking anyone ever.

That thing where a fan of a big club tries to be "woe is me" when we've got a midfield of Hayden, Atsu and a small child. 

Hang on, BT Sports panel is ex Chelsea Joe Cole, and apparently Ashley's spokesperson Rio Ferdinand. I'm one of the more rational Newcastle fans when it comes to Big Fat Mike, but he's talking utter shite. We should be grateful apparently because we're a yoyo club compared to Premier League stalwarts like Brighton and Huddersfield. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Colly said:

That thing where a fan of a big club tries to be "woe is me" when we've got a midfield of Hayden, Atsu and a small child. 

Hang on, BT Sports panel is ex Chelsea Joe Cole, and apparently Ashley's spokesperson Rio Ferdinand. I'm one of the more rational Newcastle fans when it comes to Big Fat Mike, but he's talking utter shite. We should be grateful apparently because we're a yoyo club compared to Premier League stalwarts like Brighton and Huddersfield. 

Then the most overrated player in the league goes and scores the winner. Excellent reverse psychology on display.

Woohoo, profit! Hang on, I thought Ashley was putting his own money in? 

On a minor additional gripe on the state of this club, I bought my daughter a home shirt at Christmas, and have been trying to get her name printed ever since but can't because the club shop still doesn't have any 'E's'. Fucking embarrassing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1